Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Compile and report on programs and budgets, prepare presentations and other materials to support the Agency and DoD programming and budgeting processes, and basis of estimates.
- Prepare program/project and budget information for Government submission to the Office of the Director, Office of the Secretary of Defense and Congress.
- Prepare tasking requests, point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets, memos, and other documents within prescribed timelines for Government review
- Assist in the development and maintenance of funding profiles for programs, projects, or contracts.
- Assist in the creation of budget or financial planning for an organization, organizational unit, program, or expenditure/cost center to identify potential variances.
- Assist in monitoring expenses against budgets.
- Assist Government with strategic business planning.
- Analyze financial data and transaction for appropriate use.
- Good Excel skills and preferably knows the government systems (FACTS, CMIS).
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field in addition to ten (10) years of DoD or commercial experience in purchasing or finance.
- In lieu of a degree, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level III in Business/Financial Management and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of thirteen (13) years may be substituted.
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required.
- Experience with FACTS, CMIS is preferred.
Annapolis Junction, MD